Loading Dock Ramps –22000lb (HRHS-A)
The 22000LB loading dock ramps (HRHS-A), is the special auxiliary equipment used for loading and unloading of goods. Using switching valves, HRHS-A series is controlled by Manual pump to ridge the difference in height between the vehicle bed and the yard, where there’s no loading platform available.
Loading Dock Ramps
1. The whole bridge is fixed on the ground, which can withstand the impact force of trucks;
2. Anti-skid structural design of grid-shaped steel plate on the surface of the bridge (sawtooth steel grid anti-skid plate is optional), which can strengthen the grinding of forklift wheelsFriction, safe and reliable;
3. The whole bridge body is connected with the container truck, so that the bridge body can achieve the maximum load bearing, the theoretical static load can reach 15 tons, and the dynamic load can reach 10Tons.
Description Of Application Effect
- Brand Name:HANMOKE
- Warranty:1 Year
- After-sales Service Provided:Free spare parts
- Load capacity:22000LB
- Certification:CE ISO SGS
- Net Weight:3300kg
- Lifting height:1200-1800mm